Monday 22 July 2013

Model Of The Week: Beautiful Lindiwe Kasonde (Zambia)


Being a model in Zambia so far hasn't been easy as modelling hasn't been taken seriously in the past years, but am glad now that the modelling industry is getting better by the day. There is More jobs and opportunities for models.



Click "Read More" and get to know Lindiwe & the industry!!!






Name: Lindiwe kasonde
Height: 1.69
Hobbies: dancing, painting, designing, writing and taking pics

"Lindiwe Kasonde, Zambian based model has been Modelling since primary school, and describes modelling as the ability to showcase, promote, advertise, or to serve as a visual object for people who are creating works of art.

Lindiwe is a fashion, glamour and commercial print model and has featured in a number of t.v commercials n Fashion shows in Zambia.

As a model, my goal is to always aim higher and of course be the best that I can be not only for my self but for the people that look up to me and wish to be where I am today.

My favourite thing about modelling is the camera! I love the camera and am pretty sure is love me too. There is nothing greater than being able to show different emotions in a picture or just been able to capture peoples attention.

The main challenge I face in this industry is the height restriction, am a little shorter than the average height of a model. So this sometimes hinders me from working with certain designers but I still love what I do and I believe my confidence, charisma and passion is enough."



4 comments:

Let us know your comments and thoughts! We LOVE to hear from your our beautiful readers. Don't forget to keep in touch on Twitter @MUA_Fashion